cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Condition Records in Rebate Agreement with Different Validity Periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I need to maintain multiple condition records in Rebate Agreement with different validity dates. E..g. Rebate Agreement can be for full year 01.01.2012 to 31.12.2012, but need to maintain cumtiple condition records as below:-

• 01.01.2012 to 31.03.2012  = 10%
  • 01.04.2012 to 30.06.2012  = 8%
  • 01.07.2012 to 30.09.2012  = 12%
  • 01.10.2012 to 31.12.2012  = 5%

I have tries changing validity period, but it is allowing to create only one condition record at a time.

Please let me know the way how multiple records can be maintained like we do in VK12 for normal sales pricing condition types.

Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Your requirement is as follows:

• 01.01.2012 to 31.03.2012  = 10%
  • 01.04.2012 to 30.06.2012  = 8%
  • 01.07.2012 to 30.09.2012  = 12%
  • 01.10.2012 to 31.12.2012  = 5%

My Suggestion:

Create new agreements one by one with T.code VBo1 and maintain the validity periods as above, so with this you will be processing only one aggrement at any given time. What I see from your series of dates mentioned is one aggrement is expiring and another is taking up with different percentage, and with this I also conclude that you should be settling those rebates which would have matured while the validity date expired or about to expire.

All the best.

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this can be a way but here we would need to create multiple rebate agreements. So in the same rebate agreement we can not have all condittions records with different validity.

However we can also change the validity period, but then the old condition records goes off and thus this can be done only after start of new validity period. We can not in advance create the condition record for future date.

Anyway many thanks for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You have to insert the conditions in your times.

vk11 the first periord. Save

vk11 the second periord. Save

The 4 periods are saved and according the price day take one condition or another.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jose.

But rebate conditions can not be maintained via VK11. Rebate conditions can be maintained only in rebate agreements. (SAP standard error message VK028 block this.)

Please let me know the way you are able to maintain rebate conditions in VK11.

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos

vk11 Create condition

vk12 Modify Condition

vk13 View Condition

But if don´t work i don´t tell you.

Regards and Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see that my condition type is rebate condition type and not the normal condition type.

SAP gives standard error message VK028, when we try to maintain rebate condition from VK11/VK12/VK13. (You can check this yourself in your system for rebate condition types.)

Please let me know how can I maintain rebate condition records in rebate agreement with different validity period.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the validity period while creating rebate agrement.

please revert back.

thanks,

suresh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code VBO1 to create records. Try to created the first record, then save, then create the second and so on.

Regards,