Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8D report from QM02

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know why you can reprint an 8D report after the notification have been closed ?

Have anyone set up achieving for 8D report, if yes how ?

Thanks

Pernille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you meant to say "can't".

I don't have a definitive answer for that. My guess is that SAP expects you to send the 8D report to the vendor to be completed and once sent, there should be no need to regenerate it.  After all, if its been sent once, it wouldn't be fair to add additional info to the notification again once a vendor has replied back to 8D and you have closed the notification.

You might also want to check in config to see if someone set the delta flag for your 8D outputs.

Quality Management-->Quality Notifications-->Notification Processing-->Print Control-->Define Shop Papers, Forms, Print Programs. Then pick "Define Shop Papers"

I have never had to archive an 8D report.  But if you use the above config path, you should find the shop papers for your 8D report, (8D_C and 8D_R are standard SAP).  Double click on the shop paper name and you'll find a field for the archive object ID.  You would enter the appropiate archive object, (you should consult with BASIS and determine what is set up or if you need a new one).

This should help you.

FF