cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related To Print Smart Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is like If  I will give “PRINT” then it gives JOB_OUTPUT_INFO-OUTPUTDONE = ‘X’ in the smart form function module and if I will give “PRINT PREVIEW” then it gives JOB_OUTPUT_INFO-OUTPUTDONE = ‘ ’.   It is working fine with one document.

For Multiple document its not working.

bcoz CONTROL_PARAMETERS has two fields NO_OPEN,  NO_CLOSE. The below logic is written for ‘not every time cursor goes on to PRINT button’. It only goes once for PRINT button

It has logic like with in loop.

SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

Loop at itab into wa.

LS_CTR-NO_OPEN = 'X'.
    LS_CTR-NO_CLOSE =
'X'.

AT FIRST.
      LS_CTR-NO_OPEN =
' '.
    ENDAT.

AT LAST.
      LS_CTR-NO_CLOSE =
' '.
    ENDAT.

Call func /1BCDWB/SF00000248'.

EXPORTING
        CONTROL_PARAMETERS         = LS_CTR

IMPORTING
        DOCUMENT_OUTPUT_INFO       = DOCUMENT_OUTPUT_INFO
        JOB_OUTPUT_INFO            = JOB_OUTPUT_INFO
        JOB_OUTPUT_OPTIONS         = JOB_OUTPUT_OPTIONS

EXCEPTIONS
        FORMATTING_ERROR            =
        INTERNAL_ERROR              =
        SEND_ERROR                  =
        USER_CANCELED               =

OTHERS                      = 5.

Endloop.

Because of above Logic in smartform function module this JOB_OUTPUT_INFO-OUTPUTDONE = ‘ ’ always become BLANK form multiple document print and the last document become JOB_OUTPUT_INFO-OUTPUTDONE = ‘X’ after giving “PRINT”.

For this If user gives PRINT then the printout data should be modifying ZTABLE.But it modify the last data only.

I need help on this for not every time cursor gose to print and the Ztable get modified by all documents.

Thanks & Regards

Jahnavee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189779
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain the process and what you trying to acheive functionality wise and not technically. So that to understand what you are trying to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Good Morning

I have to print multiple Contract Document and with that data should update the ZTABLE, And for every document the Print screen should not open. Only once open the "PRINT SCREEN"  for giving 'PRINT'. For that I already add the logic. But the problem is coming that because of that logic the "PRINT SCREEN" open once, but then not all documents are added in the ZTABLE. Only the last document add in the ZTABLE.

It has reason that JOB_OUTPUT_INFO-OUTPUTDONE = ‘ ’  si coming blank for every document. only last document has JOB_OUTPUT_INFO-OUTPUTDONE = ‘X’.

thats why only last document update in the ztable.

I hope it will help u to understand the scenario.

Thanks & Regards

Jahnavee Trivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Vinit This is helpful