cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tj11 Table "Assigning system statuses -> authorization keys" purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell what is the purpose of TJ11  table and how does it work?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an authorization Key also you can create a status profile (assigned to an object) with several user status.  You can link each of these user status wth one authorization key. Then authorization Key can be entered in the rol the person with the rol that has this object can change the status of the object.

I suppose when you configure this table TJ11 is filled.

I hope this can be useful,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, for your reply.

So, as i understand in authorisation object B_USERSTAT, you define Authorisation key for your status profile and Object type. That way after trying to change user status of your object it will look for needded authorisation key?

But how can I enter entries in TJ11 (SM30 doesn't work)?

P.S. What if I assign the authorisation key to one object, will it let me change statuses on another object?

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This table is filled by settings done in SPRO. Go to SPRO --> project system ( in the case you need this for PS) --> structure --> and look to create/change status profile, here you can create and add it and I suppose TJ11 will be filled.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, its actually for PPM. BS02, where status profiles creating and changing is nothing to do with authorisation keys. We му created about 17 different profiles for different objects, and still TJ11 is empty. I guess there should be IMG for this table but there is none...

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, this table is not related to PPM objects , it is a normal table in ERP ( WBS, orders....).

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PS also no suituble IMG In SPRO as you said before "PS - Structure - ...". Just authorisation keys for user statuses (V_TJ10). Still have no clue how to fill TJ11. Any ideas, beside abap?

Answers (0)