Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA - Client Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a situation where a client copy was made from DEV to SBX, but the sandbox system was not disconnected from CUA prior to the copy. We've also recently lost our primary basis admin and now I'm trying to pick up the pieces for CUA.

I have users that need to be in SBX (they were there prior to the copy), but are not currently there because they were not in the DEV system that was the source for the client copy. How do I "push" the current rights / users in our CUA client down to the new SBX client?

Looking in table USLA04 in the CUA server I can see the roles the users should have.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you try to save the user thru SU01 in Central system to force the push again? I was looking at the IDOC data in the child system when I save a user. The IDOC data contains all the role assignment info.

With client copy, you have new user master in SBX, you might want to do a clean-up in SBX before doing this and running SCUG to synch up your user master. You might also want to check your RFC connection using SM59, the client copy will overwrite this.

Tip: RSDELCUA let you delete the CUA setup in child system.

Hope this help.

Lye