cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure SNP Demand Profile or SNP Supply Profile or Deployment profile?

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could someone please guide me with the path for configuring SNP Demand Profile or SNP Supply Profile or Deployment profile in product Master SNP2 view? I am new to APO.

Thanks

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SNP2 tab, you can assign the profiles to location/product, but you don't configure them here.
In the initial screen of /sapapo/mat1, if you input location/product, the profiles (if assigned) will be displayed in the lower part (blank if not assigned). Here you check the radio button for the profile you want to maintain, and press display/change button. Of course you can just input new profile name and push create button. Location/Product name is not always necessary.

Best Regards,
Ada

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ada,

I understood where to assign the in SNP2 or in lower part of Product screen. Thanks for your help. You mentioned above is where to assign the profiles.

But my question is "how to create those profiles" where do we customize those profiles. If you could give the path in SPRO it will be helpful.

Thanks

Vineeth

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think there're such settings in SPRO.
You just go to /sapapo/mat1, check option button for the profile type you want to maintain. Then you input a name of the profile and push 'Create' button. By the same way, you input an existed profile and push 'Display' or 'Change' button to view or edit it.

Best Regards,
Ada 

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vineeth

As Ada has mentioned there is no config path for maintaining these profiles. But you can use transactions

/n/sapapo/snp101 , /n/sapapo/snp102 and /n/sapapo/snp111 for the demand , supply and deployment profiles respectively.

Thanks

Aparna

Answers (0)