cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type calculation as Percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario to calculate Realization cost, that is Basic price Minus Material manufacturing cost = Realization cost. Now the thing is I have already configured this scenario in Pricing procedure and it calculating in sales order correct but Client requirement is Realization cost should be appeared in percentage not in amount. Below are the calculations of Realization cost. How could i map in the System.

Current System Behaviour                                                     Should be

ZPRO = 112.18                                                                        ZPRO = 112.18

ZMMP=103.97                                                                         ZMMP= 103.97

Realization cost= 8.21                                                              Realization cost = 7.33%   

Regards JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you still need this.

But you can look at condition value formula 18 in the standard system.

In the formula you can get the amount as %. The value is still currency.

I have not figured out yet if the value can be a %.

Thanks

BSR

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't do this in standard system. A subtotal can only be a value not a percentage.

If you really, really want to do this (and I don't recommend it), you can create a condition type for realization cost, with no access sequence. Then you attribute it to the pricing procedure, with formula 90X and statistical value.

In the formula you can read XKOMV, and make the calculations yourself. I don't recommend it, because this is not the way pricing formulas are supposed to be used, they are supposed to return base values, or condition values, not determine percentages to be placed in KBETR field.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you arriving the realisation cost via a condition type ?? Is it passed to FI ?

If the realisation cost is arrived without a condition type but if your requirement is to show in percent, may be you can have one more condition type with 100% and assign the From-To step number of ZPRP and ZMMP respectively to this new condition type.

If the above explanation is not meeting your requirement, may be if you can explain little bit clear with your existing pricing procedure, it would be better.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Below is the Pri pro. which effect on sales order.

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biswal,

To achive your client requirement,normaly User wants this(Realization Cost) type of information in the report or in the script.Let it be priceing procedure calulates in the value form,but when your displaying this information in the script or in the Report(ALV) then give the Calulation Formula to convert this value in the percentage figure to your ABAPer to display this in the separt column(In Report) or in the Separate Line(In Script).

Regards

Khajahussain

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr. BISWAL,

I understand your requirement .please put the calculation type "A"(percentage) in condition type.Accurately you will get the amount in price

please regards,

Naren.