SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with WPUTAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am in a scenario were POSDM is sending the aggregated sales to SAP via Idoc WPUUMS along with WPUTAB for tender type info. As I am quite new to this scenario, I am stuck with few errors.

1. Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 001 not filled resulting in Account determination error.

As there is no article info in the Idoc, what are the per-requisites for the Idoc type WPUTAB as I am doing this scenario for the first time. I have maintained the Payment List Control in the IMG.

Kindly guide me on the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OKB9 setting for the G/L account. Maintain the Cost center and profit center combination for the GL account by selecting the appropriate company code and cost element combination and double clicing on detail per profit center.

Steve..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the required fields in Idic WPUTAB01 in we60 transaction to get an idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the G/L account used for the posting. Check the Field status group assigned to the G/L account and make the profit center as optional entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OKB9 setting for the G/L account. Maintain the Cost center and profit center combination for the GL account by selecting the appropriate company code and cost element combination and double clicing on detail per profit center.

Steve..