cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto logon not possible in DBACockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert

I have a issue in my Solman system. We login solman system with user id and password. It logon successfully then when we run Tcode DB02 to execute DBA Cockpit. The logon screen is coming again and asking user id/pass to logon. When we put user id/pass, it works fine.

However, User want he did not put again user id/pass to execute DBA Cockpit after successfully logon Solman system.

Our SSO is looking good and working fine for Solman system.

Could anyone help us to fix the above issue that should be much appreciated?

It is a urgent requirement.

Regards

Keshari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within DBACOCKPIT, select "DB Connections" and maintain the credentials for a database user. Then in the System Configuration, select refer to the DB Connection name. No more authentication prompts!

Regards,
Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean

I have verified my Cockpit setting and it looks good. Could you please provide setting screen shot or documents . so that I can check it

If it is possible pls provide ur mail id. so that I can provide my setting screen shot

Thanks

Keshari

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Go to solman_setup - Managed System Configuration - configure system - and in step 5 (enter system parameter)

Best Regards

Naor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naor

This happens whenever I call the WebGui from within ABAP stack, use SOLMAN_WORKCENTER or any other transaction calling the webgui.

Pls note that the auto logon work when we call "Start in Web Browser". it is working fine.

Is there any suggestion how to fixed it. Please as it is very urgent

Thanks

Keshari

Message was edited by: Keshari Ketan Dash

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I think it's becase the user configure in SU01

User type - service

change it to dialog user

and it will work fine