Account XXX requires an assignment to CO object
I'm having trouble in resolving the error while doing MIRO " Account XXX requires an assignment to CO object". I went to OKB9 and checked that the required CCnt is already assigned to the particular CElmt (there are 4 CCnt assigned to 1 CElmt with different Plants). User is unable to put the CCnt in MIRO. The field is grayed out. Please suggest.
Please do the followings steps:
- Goto G/L Master Using T.Code: FS00, select the change and give which cost element(G/L account) you are using for posting MIRO transaction
- Then select create,change/bank interest tab
- Find the Field status group no
- Goto Field status variant Using T.Code:OBC4
- Select the field status variant and double click field status variant folder
- Then select the Select the Field staus group and select the additional account assignment and double click.
- Now you can see the list of field staus, here you can change the status of the field and save.
Then you post the transaction. I think your problem will solve.
Thanks & Regards,