Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_ORDER Field issue iBASE/Component

former_member183835
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am creating the tickets through program. My transaction screen shot is below.

My need is to create the tickets through java. For the partner determination fields, like sold to party, reported by,

message processor etc in the structure they are using 1 field, that is PARNR. In the below code
(red color portion) it is reading message processor. In next code area (blue color) it is reading reported by. I follow the same steps for others also. But it is not reading. My question is in the code what is BP and PR. Does it Business partner?

And what is iBASE component?

Where it is saving all these values?

Please help me.......

NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue(wdContext.currentContextElement().getMsgProcessor(),"PARNR");
                                           NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue("BP","PARNR");
                                           NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue("PR","FUNC_PAR");
                                           NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue("X","PAR_ACTIVE");                          

NOTIF_PARTNERS.appendRow();

NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue(bp_init,"PARNR");

NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue("BP","PARNR");
                                           NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue("PR","FUNC_PAR");

NOTIF_PARTNERS.setValue("X","PAR_ACTIVE");

Thanks,

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

BP stands for Business partner and PR stands for partner function. If you to go transaction data and see the partners tab, you can find the values of the business partner against the partner functions.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

former_member183835
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Jagadish,

Where I can see the transaction date ? and partners tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Tab beside your Fast Entry tab .. there is a tab "Transaction Data" Once you click on it .. You will get number of tabs .. where you can see "Partners"......

former_member183835
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Jagadish,

Hey I want to know in which table all these values are saving.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

I am not really sure on this.. You may need to browse through the table *CRMD*ORDER*

THanks,

Jagadish

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Anoop

Check this site

www.saptables.com

there you can find your table

other way is to go from the transaction to the table use F1

regards

Naor