Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking change log for EQBS table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have generated the change log for EQBS table using the SCDO transaction and by creating a custom change document object (ZEQBS). A custom FM ZEQBS_WRITE_DOCUMENT is generated which I am using in enhancement implementation in EQUIPMENT_SAVE FM to record the changes. The changes done on 'SerData tab on equipment master (EQBS) are being recorded in CDHDR/CDPOS table but they are not being displayed in 'Equipment History' (Menu Extras->Display Changes). If changes are done on other tabs, they are being recorded in CDHDR/CDPOS table as well as being dislayed in 'Equipment History' in IE03.

Any idea?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EQBS changes are not displayed in IE03 change document history( SAP standard does not store change history for this table ). If you have created a custom object in SCDO the create your own report using function BPCT_CHANGEDOCUMENT_DISPLAY for the change history display. The IE03 change history looks for object EQUI

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could look for an enhancement in form, FCODE_ANAE_F00 in include MIEQ0F00 which call the display of change document for 'EQUI' object. (SUBMIT rsscd100)

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks Guys...I do not want to display the ZEQBS change log separately. When the user clicks the 'Display Changes' button in IE03, as mentioned by you correctly Report RSSCD100 is invoked and changes are displayed. But this report displays all the changes for the change object 'EQUI' and there is no appropriate enhancement in this report to append the records for the custom object ZEQBS to the records read for 'EQUI' object in order to show all the changes in the History at one place uniformly.

Another alternate approach (to minimize the custom code and notcreating the custom Change Doc Obj ZEQBS) , I followed to modify the standard change doc object 'EQUI' itself in SCDO and add EQBS table to it but when I add EQBS there and generate 'EQUI' object, it is not generated successfully and standard IE* transactions start giving short dump with syntax error-

*EQBS has already been declared.

When I digged further, I found that *EQBS is already defined in Include LIE01TOP and when we add EQBS to std change obj 'EQUI', another *EQBS gets declared in the Include FEQAECDV which is causing the conflict (syntax error).

Any idea? Does SAP not support modification to standard  Change Object 'EQUI' ?

Please advise.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

By modifying the standard object RSSCD100 (using access key) using custom Change Doc Object, adding custom code in ZXEQMU02 and an enh. implementation in EQUIPMENT_SAVE FM, I was able to display the EQBS (SerData tab in IE03) changes in the Change History.

0 Kudos

Hello Rudresh,

I am getting the same short  dump *EQBS has already been declared. when adding EQBS to object EQUI  via T-code SCDO.

Does SAP don't support change document for EQBS?

Can you throw some light.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also getting a similar error but for ANLA object i have activating change object for the ANLU table.

Its showing XANLU is already decalred is there any possible solution from SAP for this issue?

Thanks,
Vijay