cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0: Sourcing Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I'm working with SRM 7.0 EhP1 in Classic Scenario.

I have to transfer the purchase requisition in the SRM Sourcing Cockit from ECC with the rule "the sourcing is always carry out". I would like to assign a fixed vendor in the purchase requisition in ECC. Is it possible to modify this vendor directly in a SRM sourcing cockpit? I read that in SRM 7.0  it is not possible to modify the shopping cart data directly in SOCO.

Could you advice me?

Thanks in advance!

K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 1549371 introduced the shopping cart changes in sourcing cockpit for SRM 7.01.

However, in case of external requirement (PR sent to SRM), changes are not possible. It is mentioned under "Reason and Prerequisites".

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo !

Don't I change supplier and price in sourcing cockpit?

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding, you can change price and supplier in sourcing cockpit, even when processing external requirements.

Further changes are not allowed for external requirements, as per note 1549371.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks at all!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in case the sourcing is always carried out, all external requirements will be routed to SOCO.

In SOCO, for external requirements only 2 fields are open for modification: source of supplier (buyer can assign a different vendor or contract) and can modify the price.

The fixed vendor assigned to PReq in ECC can be changed in SOCO to another vendor.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Is this behaviour released in SRM 7.0 also ?