cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Specific ATP Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to differenciate PO and STO in SCM for ATP reason. We have created a new ATP category in SCM ''ZT'' for STO. Where is the USER EXIST to differenciate PO and STO ... My ABAP person is not finding anything.

Second question: what would be the best way to make the difference between the two?

Thanks for your help

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member493354
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please take a look at OSS note Note 1585408 - New ATP categories for
purchase orders

This specifically related to differentiating between STO and Purchase order in SCM

Regards

Bruwer

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

During CIF, you would need to identify the STO and assign it to the category ZT. (It would depend on your design how you could identify the STO)

I think CIF user exit APOCF006 could be used for this purpose.

Once you are able to differentiate between PO and STO, then you could control in "Check control" for GATP how you would like the GATP checks to happen.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

Why do you want to differentiate between PO & STO? If there is some specific requirement, alternate solutions can be planned without changing ATP Category.

I think you would be able to find something in CIF Inbound User Exit - may be APOCF006 or APOCF024 can be helpful.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

David

SCM 70 EHP2 has some new functionality to improve Purchase order handling in APO. Specifically, I think it has new ATP categories to do what you are looking for.

Take a look at the release notes. Might be easier to upgrade than put in a complex enhancement.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not finding anything on the topic ... Can you send me the passage where it talks about this?

1000000 thanks

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

David

You are right. I cant find this in either the release notes nor in the SAP material available on the SCM site here https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/scm-ehp

I saw this in the OKP traning material by SAP for GATP SCM 70 EHP2. So not sure if it is actually delivered with the product or not.

Rishi Menon