cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Following Document PR Material group not editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 7.01, as per our customization PR is created as a follow-on document to SC. But PR's some of the fields are not editable like 'Short text', Material Group and Valuation price.. these fields are in Gray mode. Is this a standard behaviour or any customization is there to chage this behaviour.

Thanks in advance,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

Please check with your development team if anything has been done in ECC to control the field behaviour in the PR. As part of standard, these fields should be editable.

Thanks & Regards,

Aswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below path

SPRO->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Extensions and Field Control->Configure Field Control

Here you can control the behaviour of fields being Enabled or disabled.

Thanks,

Guru Sane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Thanks for your reply. I did not do any configuration to control field behaviour. Currently i don't have authorization for this node, i requested my Security team to assign. Is this the configuration to control Back end document (Purchase Requision) fields??.

Thank you,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

Tthis configuration is related to SRM Screen/web dynpro fields only. This configuration does not control Backend document PR fields behaviour.

Check configuration / coding at modulepool exits in R/3(backend) for backend PR document.

Thanks,

Guru Sane.