cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can users set the default settings permanently by their own?

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a question concerning default settings in shopping cart.

How can a user set the default settings permanently by their own? When i set the default settings they only stored for the current shopping cart. When i create a new shopping cart, the previously created settings are gone!!!

We are on SRM 7.0

Best regards,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know, there is no possibility to save parameters in default settings link permanently. There is no badi called when such link is used.

Since data loaded in this link comes from PPOMA_BBP, I think you should consider information provided above, which is using the SRM user settings.

In case of purchasing groups (which are not maintained in user settings), I don't see an option.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Users can navigate to Personalization --> SRM User settings.

Click on Edit on the next page. Select the attribute name from the drop down and select the logical system. The values will be populated which are already assigned to the position in PPOMA_BBP. User can check the radio button to change the default settings. Then save it.

Users can also add / delete the values here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Aswini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the default values in User attributes through transaction PPOMA_BBP.

Go to Position of User and create or set default values against the attribute ID's .

Thanks,

Guru Sane.

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru Sane,

i know that i can set it in PPOMA_BBP, but the user himself should be able to do it! I don´t want to set it for hundreds of users.

Best regards,
Ben