cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide "Buy on Behalf of" field from screen/web dynpro "Create Shopping Cart"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to configure for Buy on Behalf of field in "Create Shopping Cart" Screen from below path in SRM 7.0.

SPRO->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Extensions and Field Control->Configure Field Control

I have tried all the combinations using FULLNAME, REQUESTOR fields etc but I am unsuccessful to Hide "Buy on Behalf" field in

"Create Shopping Cart" screen.

It would be of great help if some one is able to provide the exact FIELD name and configuration details needed to configure, so that we can hide the above field.

Thanks,

Guru Sane.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Just to complement Dipti, you can get the field details by doing a right click on the shop on behalf of screen and then selecting "More field help". Then you can check with your development team to hide it through by creating an enhancement spot in SRM.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Aswini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mithun_kukke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like Ashwini mentioned have the developer put a custom enhancment in Web Dynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOFC_HD and view V_SC_BOFC_HD. Here you notice that the property "visible" is set to "visible". This needs to be changed to none and I presume that should take care of it. A functional can also check under component configuration of the concerned Web Dynpro component and turn it to invisible. But I would start with the developer first.

Regards

MKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for you replies.

Since there was no configuration available, I created Enhancement in Web dynpro and  made 'SHOP_FOR_ENABLED' in Context from 'X' to blank based on user roles.

The above logic would either enable or disable the F4 functionality provided to the Buy on Behalf field based on roles. If F4 functionality is disabled, the user is no longer able to select other users since field is also grayed out by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I dont think the field can be hidden but you can check with your development team for the exact field details.

Another way to control shop on behalf would be to maintain the attribute REQUESTER only for those users who will be allowed to SHOP ON BEHALF of other users.

If the SHOP ON BEHALF functionality has to be deactivated completely,.you can do that by removing the SHOP IN ONE SCREEN trasnsction from the user role itself.

HTH.