cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if_fpm_guibb_search with ovs - data access

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with the ovs searchhelp at a search uibb.

For example:

I have a structure for the search-uibb with id1, text1, id2, text2.

As searchcriteria i added the fields text1 and text 2 to the screen and added a ovs to both fields.

When i select a value of the first ovs-help, i trigger a event (phase 3) with the paramater id1 and write this in the search-structure in the method process event.

Now i run the second ovs-help and here i have the problem. The second search-help should be depended of the first search-help, but i don´t get the id1 of the search-structure at the second ovs. The id-fields are not at the screen and so the parameter it_fpm_search_criteria don´t contain the id1 field.

How can i access to the whole structure of the search-uibb in the ovs-searchhelp?

I hope somebody can help me!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Which NW release are we talking about? The FPM OVS interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_OVS_SEARCH should contain a method SET_CURRENT_SEARCH_CRITERIA that is called by the GUIBB Search when processing the OVS phases. In this way, the search criteria are passed to your feeder class (which has to implement the interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_OVS_SEARCH).

0 Kudos

The release is 702.

Yes, this is correct, but the id-fields are in the structure of the feeder-class, but they are not defined as search-criterias at the configuration. The Problem is, that the method SET_CURRENT_SEARCH_CRITERIA contains only the fields of the structure, that are defined as search-criteria at the screen.

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ok, now I understand. Then, I think, there is no chance to get the data of the fields that are not configured as search fields.

0 Kudos

Ok, many thanks!