Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with wbs hierarchial level

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

I had the wbs numbers as XXXX.01.02 , XXXX.01.03, XXXX.01.04  at the same level.When I open the project now the wbs XXXX.01.03 is coming under XXXX.01.04.     Can you please tell me how this was happened.?

please suggest.

Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the level number before WBS element in the WBS element Detail view

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi A V ,

Thanks for your reply. WBS XXXX.01.03 is at Level 4 and XXXX.01.04 is at Level 3. But when I created the project it(XXXX.01.03) was at Level 4. I am not getting why such discrepancy is happening. Does any user has made such changes or something....

please suggest.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to change the levels once it was created and saved. I guess you might keyed in wrong level thingking that entering correct levels at the time of creation of project. You can check the change documents using CNS60.

Also try to execute the function derive structure in PB. Menu bar Project > Derive structure> check and Execute structure. Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sudhakar & A V . My problem is solved now.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Please share with forum how and what did you do get resolved your problem. It woiuld be useful for other members who might land up in similar kind of situation.

Would apprecite sharing your resolution.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anytime Sudhakar.

I chose the parent WBS->Project(on menu)->derive structure->check

then again chose the parent WBS->Project(on menu)->derive structure->Execute.

that would solve the error.

thanks & regards

Ankur

Answers (0)