Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Wiki page

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just created  a wiki page, I didnt want to publish it but then it got published when I saved it. The saved page has also got a lot of html tags and all garbage.

I want to delete it, but I dont know how. I have also been awarded 20 points for nothing.

Please let me know how I can remove the page.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=275055944

Thanks,

BenyV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Moshe.

Cant we save and later edit wiki's before it is sent for general viewing. I think we were able to do it in blogs previously, not sure about the wikis though.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have this functionality in the wiki.The best thing is to work off-line and then create the wiki.

Regards,

Moshe

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

an option is to create the Wiki page but don't save it - instead end the session and it will be saved as a draft which only you can view.

To view your drafts select your name on the Wiki page and from the menu select drafts,

e.g.,

or use the URL

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/users/viewmydrafts.action

The draft can be updated, saved (i.e., published) or deleted.

Until you want to delete or publish the Wiki page you can update the draft and then end the session.

Regards

Kenny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can delete it by choosing Tools->Remove.

Regards

Joaquin

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

I dont see that 'remove' option under tools. Can i use the 'notify moderator' option and ask them to delete the page.

Thanks,

BenyV

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi,

The page was deleted and the points will be removed as well. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Moshe