cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price is not picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating quantity contract net value is not picking up (KMN).But for the same material while placing normal order(TAN) value is picking up. And no schedule lines in the quantity contract. I has checked out the item category billing relevance,price.

But not found what could be the reason.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have look on pricing procedure for Contract and also, compare the pricing procedure for the Normal sales Order & Contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I has checked out the pricing procedure both are standard one only. We can't assign pricing procedure in vov8 for Quantity contract since no access sequence.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate this

panther 2012 wrote:
We can't assign pricing procedure in vov8 for Quantity contract since no access sequence.

Whether you are talking about
Net Price, which reflect at, say,

or
base price for the material, which reflect at, say,

If possible, can you share screenshot for your requirement to assist you better.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the above screenshot. Eventhough i have given the quantity in the line item system is not picking up in the conditions. It is showing 0 quantity .

When i have entered the delivery date and quantity in the schedule lines system is picking up the price as normal.

For quantity contracts as per my knowledge there will be no schedule lines.

Please correct me.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error is b'coz you are providing quantities at wrong place.
Refer following screenshot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like you didn't understood my problem sir.

I have entered the Target quantity in the quantity of the line item under sales view as normal order process. Eventhough system is not picking that quantity into the conditions. Since SCHEDULE LINES are not coming in the quantity contract.

When i manually enter the same quantity along with some date in the schedule lines system is picking up the quantity in the conditions tab and showing the net value as usual.

Is quantity contract is related to schedule lines?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

panther once conform , you quantity contract is related schedule lines , but contract are not maintain schedule lines , it is no fixed date, it fixed dates means it is scheduling agreement , so you can check the quantity contract , it is standers behavior , when you create quantity contract , it will enter the quantity only , not enter the value ,  when you fix the material like 1000 kg , for this date to date , you can fix after you release the contract with order , it means when you the quantity contract ,after you create order with reference the contract , here you maintain the price , order level only you can maintain the price not in quantity contract level  , so please under stand this ,

once you will check the vov7 at KMN item category, un check the schedule lines allowed , it means no schedule lines for the KMN item category ,like below screen 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say in Quantity contract net value is "O". Since no schedulelines..This is what you want to say?.

But as per my source in the quantity contract net value will come.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, in contract you have 2 kind of quantities:
- Target quantity
and
- Order quantity

So, maintain Order Quanitity, this will take care of your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Thanks for the reply.

But in my system am not able to see the order quantity. In the line item it is displaying only Target quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge in the contracts you can see the target quantity in the line item under sales view. And order quantity in the schedule lines of that particular line item. Check and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your patience sir.

I got the clarification now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check once document type pricing procedure is maintained or not  in sales document type 'QC' in VOV8.

Regards,

Vikas