cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Sales Order Without Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

Is it possible to create sales order without entry supplying plant ?

Best regards,

Saiful arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first check your in completion , because this data important , based on settings some field is required fields it set , so based on you va01 screen settings it comes plant is required or not , check SHDO,

depending on va01 screen fields with plant and with out plant it creates sale order , once create the you sale order , with plant ,check the clcik menu bar EDIT- In completion  then system sows pending data , here plant is require or not check, based on this with plant or with out plant you create the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear b.sivasankarreddy REDDY,

When i create delivery order, i got the following error message "

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date". could you help me ?

Thanks & Best regards,

Saiful arif

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already, mention without plant your delivery related sales order will not process.

Saiful Arif wrote:
No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date".

Check the delivery date in Schedule line tab.

Maintain the same in VL01N.
Provide Selection date as delivery date from Schedule line tab in sales order.

FYI, if plant is not mainatin the sales order, then you will not be able to determine shipping point.
And without shipping point delivery is not possible.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

as jyothi prakash post , without plant you cannot create the delivery , as of you error schedule lines error , go to sale order check item data ,at schedule line tab , here which date is conform quantity is their , it is not showing conform quantity use can change the date after one week , then check , when confirm quantity is comes that date only you can give at delivery selection date

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your sales order is not relevant for delivery and tax.
You can try this process with text material where Item category is TAX.