cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling unit in inbound delivery document in EWM is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For my putaway process using storage control, I am find that handling units are missing in inbound delivery document.  Any suggestion to find the missing link will help.

I did the the following steps

1- Create PO

2- Create inbound delivery with packing activity.

3-Check inbound delivery request and handling unit available.

4- Create inbound delivery document and I see that handling unit is missing.

I checked all the settings and looks ok with process type 1011 and warehouse door determination. I hope this helps.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Bhaskar Mandal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

This is most odd, normally the HU dissapears from the ID after it is putaway in the final bin. Please check in it is trully the 1011 (check the position in the ID that it has the 1011 process type allocated) and if so what external steps you have allocated for the POSC. Also, check if your product is relevant for process control (Proc.Type Det. Ind. with 01 in the product master in the Whse Data tab).

Also, you can check that the ID has not the Warehouse Activity completed status, if so, what I said at the beggining applies with the deletion of HU from ID after putaway.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caludiu,

Thanks for your response. I found the issue and resolved it, there was some processing error on my action profile and due to this HU was not transferring to Inbound delivery.

The process works fine now.

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I'm glad to hear that it worked out ok in the end.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim