cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR qty not shown in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At present my client is facing one issue where material on the items have no GR quantity in CJ20N.

For this material, when we attach to Network Activity, we are using Procurement type as "PReq + Reservation for WBS Element".

When we save Project and check material again , PR number is updated.

Then against this PR, we create PO and save PO. Now when we go to CJ20N and observe that PO number is not updated.

Even when we check table RSDBS it appears that PO number is not updated.

Now we do GR for this PO and save.Then again if we go to CJ20N and observed that GR qty is not updated.

Please let us know what could be the reason for this and how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Tushar Vhora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Raghav/Keshav - You will be able to see the PO number as well the quantity for the GR.

@Tushar - Are you able to see any commitments in the CJI5 report? Check that and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Raghav/ Keshav,

Yes, what Gokul say is right... PO number and GR Qty is shown in CJ20N.

@Jatinder,

No need to bring material to Project stock.For some materials PO number & GR qty is updated after I do GR for PO through MIGO.

@ Gokul,

I am not able to see commitments in the CJI5 report.

I have observed that if I attach 3 materials in the Network , for 1 material sometimes this GR qty is not updated. In such case at present we are running transaction ZZRSDBS which is inserting missing entries in RSDBS for a network.

But Client want to know what is the root cause of this error.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that you have commitments management activated in your system. If you are not sure about this please check once. I think the tcode is OKKP.

Secondly, check the COOI table to see if you can see the commitments there. If you are able to see the commitments there try running RAKNBU01, RKACOR04,RKACOR10. Use tcode SE38 for this. Run CJEN after this and then once again check the CJI5 report.

Let us know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, commitments management is activated in our system.I have checked it in OKKP.

Also, I could not see any entry in COOI table. Hence i have not tried running RAKNBU01, RKACOR04,RKACOR10 as you suggested.

I have also run CJEN, but still commitments are not appearing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the programs mentioned in the post above and then run CJEN again.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nopes. It is still not working.

SAP has released new note # 1722488. We have implemented this note in Test system and found issue to be resolved.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO number will not update on CJ20N. Only PR number can be seen there. If you wanted to know whether PO is created or not , you can use CN52N in which you will find X mark for the line items for which PO is created. Moreover , ME2J - Project wise purchase report is also available.

After GRN , MBBS report can be seen which represent your project stock.

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

After doing GR for the material on WBS and bring this to project stock, we need to go GI for the reservation created, after this material Qty will be updated in Cj20N.

Regards,

Jatinder Bansal