cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - New User Request - User id & Password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need some quick help from you. Ive configured the new user request in CUP & system provisions successfully without any error. I'm also able to see the user id, roles created in the system for new user.

But the closing mail does not include USER ID & PASSWORD Details for new user request. The user receives the closing mail which is maintained in the

"Request Submission and Closing Email Configuration"

Any help?

Thanks

Sudhakar S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhakar:

If you are in 5.3 and want the ID and password to be included in the emal (vs having a link),  you need to configure the CLOSING email under Worlflow --> email reminders.  You need to set the notification configuration.

Hope that helps.

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The basic configuration is all done in the system but still not working. I want the user to receive the link & not the password.

Notification Configuration
Closing        User Requestor
Send Password in mail  
Password Display Period(in Seconds)

Moreover, when the request is closed, user gets the standard mail maintained in closing as below:

It looks like the system is not recognizing as new user request. Any help ??

Dear #_!USERNAME#_!

Access Request # #_!REQUESTNUMBER#_! for User ID #_!USERID#_! (#_!USERNAME#_!) has been actioned & closed.

Request Type: #_!REQUESTTYPE#_!

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to enter # of Second for password display.  Not sure if that is the issue or not.  You may want to check SAP Notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've done that. What i sense is CUP does not recognise as new user request. Cos the closing mail is just default from Closing Request which comes for all mails.