Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG - change authorisation is not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created another user by copying my id through SU01 in BW 7.0 . But when the new user is going to PFCG and try to chnage any role only following tab is showing description  menu authorsation , user .. under authorisation tab change authoration data is not showing .  it is only showing displaying data

while when im' trying my user id i . perfectly able to go and able to change the profile  and auhorisation  . When i tried to log in the  my sap sytem using his id . it is still showing the same error .

Please suggest  what changes i need to do work his PFCG propoerly.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Please check S_USER_AGR & S_USER_SAS these authorization objects whether modification access available or not, if not add and check.

Regards

Krishna Mohan

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to run /nsu53 and check for the missing authorization... or run a trace...

As you are not able to modify the role it shows ,its the change auth your missing...

Regards,

Malti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the option in Authorization tab, whether Change / display option selected. Or press F6 and check.

Thanks,

Md. Asaduzzaman

0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested pls check in su53 for missing authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Ensure that for roles assigend to new id - are user compared

2.Confirm that you are in change mode of PFCG Screen

3.With help of ST01, please find the missign access (Plese put the trace for only the required user)

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brijesh,

1.Go to PFUD and compare user master( to ensure that the auth profiles in the user master data is always current). If this does not work, then
2.Do text comparision in role assigned to the new user, if this does not work, then
3.Once derive the child roles from parent role.

Regards,
Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Please check S_USER_AGR & S_USER_SAS these authorization objects whether modification access available or not, if not add and check.

Regards

Krishna Mohan

0 Kudos

i have checked it seems it was from the background , since it was a BW system , some how my id was selceted  to do the modification with role and profile , not the other ids.

Even though the values at S_USER_AGR & S_USER_SAS  were same.

Thanks