Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

su25 Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While I'm creating Roles in Dev system for the first time. I'm getting the specified Note.

My Question is : Is it mandatory to  perform Su25 step1 in the system. If not, what are the issues I will face afterwards.

Please confirm my Question. I already created 100 Roles now.

Regards,

Praneeth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, you should perform this step. It copies standard values delivered by SAP into customer tables. So you will be able to modify default values for transactions and other objects in transaction SU24. It should not impact you already created roles because there won't be changes. You will just copy default values into different tables.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, you should perform this step. It copies standard values delivered by SAP into customer tables. So you will be able to modify default values for transactions and other objects in transaction SU24. It should not impact you already created roles because there won't be changes. You will just copy default values into different tables.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please note that this step should be done only once after receiving a fresh system and need not be repeated after you make changes to Custom tables or after Upgrade.