cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different partner functions in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In my business process we are doing order related billing,so that business needs to have customer master with sold to party,ship to party,bill to party as same partner but payer wants to be different,can any one explain me the process how to maintain partner determination with different payer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denesh,

please check ur 0003 account group, probably some fields are set as suppress. make settings according to the requirement and try, probably this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear hari krishna,

As you said it is right,the key fields are in suppress mode,now i have created customer successfully.

Problem solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Shaik azeem

As we know, For customer master, we have general view/ Sales Organization view/ Company code view. I think the account group is correct but wrong maintenance view when you are maintaining the customer data.

Pls help to check it and try it again!

Thanks!

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik azeem

Create a customer ( t code xd01) using account Group is 0003 For payer.

if permanent process means, change partner in customer (sold to party)

go sales   area data enter payer in the partner function tab.

if temporary means change in sale order click partner function tab enter the

Payer number.

-----DINESH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear dinesh can you please elobrate this it will be very helpfull,i want to create permanent customer with different payer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaik

yes you can create the customer master using account group 0003 ,

1) one time business means you enter the sale order, click partner function tab enter the

Payer number.

2) Regular business means you change the sold to party, add the payer number in the

customer  (sold to party) go sales area data enter payer in the partner function tab.

-----DINESH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

As you said i have done the whole partner determination process,but when i am going to create the customer through XD01

I have given the account group and sales area,but when i enter its showing only one tab i.e address tab,in that i am able to see only one field i.e country field?

I am not able to understand what to do please suggest

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shaik,

that is your sap installation problem .before i also faced that problem.please install your sap neatly.

Naren

thanks.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks narendra,

This is real time .

Any solutions regarding this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your account group for which you are trying yo create customer.

Regards,

Pranshu