cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Approval Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have questions on process control workflow for shopping cart approval. We have a very straight forward approval process. Our requirement is as below:

1) Shopping cart total value < 1K: Route to department head for approval

2) Shopping cart total value > 1K : for this we have 2 route depends on user department

a) Route to department head and Plant GM for approval. ( This plant GM is cross department)

b) Route to department head and MD for approval (MD also is cross department)

This is because both GM & MD are responsible for different departments.

I have cerated 2 event and expression based on SC total value. And I am using RR_MANAGER as resp resolver.

My question is how to set up my scenerio 2) requirement? How to tell system  it has to route to Plant GM or MD for approval.

Thanks in advance.

CK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the plant GM & MD determined from a Z-table or they will be role based.

If you are planning for Z-table determination, you have to create your own custom responsibility resolver and implemnt the BAdI /SAPSRM?BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER.

If its role based and you can specify the resposibility resolver as RR_ROLE and specify the role name in Resp. Resolver parameter.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anshu,

Tks for your reply. Look like I need to implement BADI. I would like to ask further ( I am totally new in this area)

Can I just create only 1 process schema as below

Level Level Type Eval ID                                     Resp Resolver Name  

100 A Approval ZEV_SC_001                               RR_MANAGER

200 A Approval ZEV_SC_002                               RR_MANAGER

201 A Approval ZEV_SC_002                               ZSC_Approval

Level 100 is for shopping cart <1000, manager of that requestor will approve

Level 200 & 201 is for shopping cart >1000, and Manager and either Plant GM & MD approve which is define in ZSC_Approval with BADI implementation that u suggested?

Regards

CK

Answers (0)