Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits on RFx line item filling

joopedro_cabrita
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dears,

On RFx creation context I need to retrieve suppliers based on data from the line items. Do you know how can I access line item data when I am performing a search?

Do you know if there is some exit triggered when a line is updated?

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards,

JC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi João Pedro Cabrita,

Actually the question is bit unclear to me.

1. While creating the RFx, why do you want to retrive the suppliers? If yes where?

2. To access line items of Rfx you can call this FM -> BBP_PD_BID_ITEM_GETDETAIL, you need to pass the guid of the line item and you will get the results in es_items.

But the thing is in es_items will have data only if the Rfx items are saved, while creation I dont think any data will be there.

3. When the line gets updated it will be calling the mapper class update. To find the mapper class in the webdynpro component of the Rfx (Find the WDC component by right clicking on the view on the Rfx in portal). Goto the view, attributes, there will be a class named "/sapsrm/if_cll*" That will be the mapper class. Open it, when ever any update happens on the line items, update method of the mapper class will be called.

Anyway if you can refine your questions further. May be we can provide some better inputs.

Regards,

RBEI SRM

joopedro_cabrita
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi RBEI SRM,

Thank you for your feedback.

In RFx creation context, what I intend to do is to base the search for bidders on a Z table(say ZBIDDERS) where we map Bidders, product categories and a ZFIELD.

I want to add items to RFx and then search for bidders.

The bidders retrieved should be filtered by this table ZBIDDERS using product categories from the line items plus a ZFIELD that should be on new search help.

I only want to see the bidders that satisfy these requirements, otherwise, system retrieves lots of bidders that I am not interested considering for this RFx

See below the item screen:

See below the search help:

I am more than open to other suggestions,

Thank you in advance,

João Cabrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear João Cabrita,

I think there is no need to do any development for this. You can maintain supplier list at product category level and also make 'supplier list as mandatory' in the customization. Then if the RFx creator searches bidders using "bidders from supplier list", perhaps your requirement will be met. If this suggestion is not suitable, could you please explain, why standard feature is not sufficing?

Ganapathi

joopedro_cabrita
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ganapathi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I was considering development because I need a higher level classification of vendors.

I have a location classification for vendors that can not be put on country and region because I also need that.

At the time I do not have the vendors associated to any of this locations yet. Additionally, each vendor can have multiple product category assignments.

Considering creating N source lists, can I create source lists based on a mapping table and create as many source lists as location classifications?

After having created these source lists, can I choose from which source list I want to search for bidders?

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a location classification for vendors that can not be put on country and region because I also need that.

Unlike ECC, you will not be able to create multiple source lists at plant (locations) level in SRM. However you can maintain multiple suplier list at P. Org. Level. As a work around, you can meet this requirement by creating 1 P.org. for each plant... create as many P.Orgs as many plants (if it is not disturbing your other activities).

Additionally, each vendor can have multiple product category assignments.

If you are okay with above work around, this is feature of standard functionality only.

Considering creating N source lists, can I create source lists based on a mapping table and create as many source lists as location classifications? After having created these source lists, can I choose from which source list I want to search for bidders?

If the above work around is not okay, You can influence the search criteria by enhancing in webdynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_BIDDER and adding your codes in post-exit or overwrite-exit (pl try like this) of method ONACTIONSEARCH. But maintaining of Z table etc... would be a tedious exercise.  All the best!

Ganapathi

Answers (0)