cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product version is not in the drop down menu

jamal_asi
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to use transaction SMSY to add a newly installed system to solution manager. Under Landsacpe Components, I was able to create entries under server and database. When I tried creating a new Product System in the popup window, I was not able to find the the product version which is SAP NETWEAVER PI 7.3 in the dropdown menu. How do I get smsy to display product version SAP NETWEAVER PI 7.3 in the Product Version dropdown menu? Is there anything that I need to upgrade?

Solution Manger version is 7.0 EHP1

Your replies are greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the sap note Note 1603103 - SMSY: NetWeaver 7.3 upgrade

import appropriate xml to your system,

Thanks

Jansi

jamal_asi
Participant
0 Kudos

I applied SAP note 1603103. Now I can see Product Version SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 under Product SAP NETWEAVER. I still can not see Product Version SAP NETWEAVER PI 7.3 under Product SAP NETWEAVER PI.

I appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

Please check in your SLD whether this product version is available or not. Please apply the latest CR content in the SLD to get all the latest product information.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

check in SMSY  - under logical component

what is the product version you need

or check in SLD

Naor

Gordon_Goh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

There is no product version called "SAP NETWEAVER PI 7.3" as what you've seen in lower release such as "SAP NETWEAVER PI 7.1".   For PI usage in NW 7.3, you would need to define the system as product version "SAP NETWEAVER 7.3" and mark the product instance "Process Integration" as relevant in SMSY.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

even PI 7.3 installation packages also part of nw 7.3 , hence you should define the PI 7.3 under nw7.3 as Gordon mentioned above

Please try

Thanks

Jansi