cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic start and finish not getting updated after rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

In apo planned order is get converted into the process order i.e schedule on the ds board.

So Order start date of apo process order publish to ecc in basic start date and Scheduled start date of ecc process order .order end date of apo process order publish to ecc as basic finish date and scheduled finish date of ecc order. Process order is in created state in ecc.

User changed the strategy in the apo ds board and scheduled (drag) in some other date. So this date gets changed as order start date and order end date in Apo process order. It publishes the order start of apo as scheduled start in ecc and order end date of apo as scheduled finish date in the ecc. Order is created stage too.

But basic start and basic finish date in ecc process order is not getting changed. Schedule is not getting determined in created state of process order in ecc.

order start date and end in apo before rescheduling 21/06/12. after recheduling  start is 19/06/12 and end date 21/06/2012.

I search though notes but do not find solution.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wilian_segatto
Contributor
0 Kudos

How are your settings in /SAPAPO/CP3?

Make sure you have set "Always retransfer" for In-House Production orders.

Can you post some screenshots of the issue?

Regards,

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wil,

Setting in /SAPAPO/CP3 is no re transfer for in house production. But this setting is used if objects are changed in r/3 and again retranfer to apo. We have changed the object in r/3.

scheduled start is retransfered to ecc then why basic start and finish date is not getting retranfered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Md04 it displays the basic start date of the process order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Did you check whether you have configuration for Inhouse Production and related plant in /SAPAPO/CP1? Please also check if you have any failed queues in APO Outbound and ECC inbound.

I could also see that the order is PP-Firmed. Was it done as before change in DS board or it got the status as part of changes in DS Board?

Thanks,

Prasun

wilian_segatto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the settings in /OPUZ. It should be set to adjust the Basic Dates of the Process Order.