cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upload data from excel to sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends, I have some data on excel but I would like to upload them to create my Sales Orders, Please how can I achieve this?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to develop a BDC program or LSMW to upload the data. You can also check the program RVINVB10 in SA38. Click on the i button, to get the details on file input format (or read oss Note 492376 - Using of RVINVB10 to copy sales document to a R/3 system).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram. please I want to find out from you, how do I use LSMW to upload these data from excel or the BDC Program, can you give me the step by step procedure?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can probably use AutomationAnywhere software to automatically get the data from the excel file and fill it in Sales Order.

Thanks

Reth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks Oscar, PPIO and Ram. I have an idea of it now, I will contact an ABAP developer.

Regards

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, another option is to use SCAT or SECATT

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably, your only solution will be to create your own program in order to upload the excel information. You can use the BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 and fill the corresponding parameters with information from your excel. Ask for help to your ABAP developer.

Óscar