cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP UAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i restrict reviewer to process his own role/request for UAR.

Thanks

Mash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is,Let's say,role approver is the reviewer  for UAR.I need to restrict UAR request. So that same role approver should not process/remove/approve his own UAR request( request contain same role approver userid).I don't want role approver userid: "ABC"approving/processsing his own UAR Request that contain Userid: "ABC".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mash,

I dont think it is possible to do what you are asking for. Atleast there is no straight forward way.

You can achieve the same by restricting approver to approve his own requests in access requests.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

In GRC CUP for new account and change existing account request types.We can restrict role approvers cannot approve/reject their own request through Request form customization.But, that functionality is not working for UAR requests.That is aweful.

Thanks

Mash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The functionality you are asking for is not possible. If this is very important, you can create and run a report periodically and include it in periodic review.

Any product can not meet every organization needs, your requirement is a little unique and good thing is you have a alternative .

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently the client is on SP06, hoping to move to SP08 soon, therefore not sure if this functionality has been introduced yet or not.

I agree with your assessment, maybe you should raise this issue to SAP if it is still not fixed and see if they will listen and provide a new Configuration Parameter in the IMG configuration settings . It should work in similar fashion as the "can not assign/approve own request".

Or raise it in IdeaPlace, you will get my vote for sure

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mash: 

Not sure that I understand your qusetion.  When sending out UAR requests, you should have specificed an OWNER in the workflow state and they will just process the requests that have been delivered.

Maybe I am missing something?

Kevin Tucholke