cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using WSRM for credit management. I have mapped required services in SOA. When i pinged these services from SOA, they are successful. Also when i test the consumer proxy in SPROXY, still its showing successful.

Now when i create a sales order and try to save it, it gives me a pop up window to connect to application server (I dont know why). Sales order gets created without credit check. When i check the processed xml msgs, it gives error saying INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR though i have mapped it in SOA and tested in Sproxy.

Can you please show some light on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can you please show some light on this?

>Now when i create a sales order and try to save it, it gives me a pop up window to connect to application server (I dont know why).

The problem is at the SAP backend. The pop up window stops proceeding proxy object execution in the middle and it throws this interface registration error in PI. Consult with SAP abap developers to see what is problem at the backend. Nothing wrong in the PI side. I have faced this issue in the SAP real estate management and fixed this problem in backend. The problem could be specific to some data too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2119504

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

This is different scenario. I am not trying to connect with PI. I am using WSRM for credit check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

For your reference, i am getting this error for below mentioned service.

CreditManagementAccountERPPaymentBehaviourSummaryByDebtorPartyQueryResponse_Out.