Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 error

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have the following scenario..File(AS2)-->PI---> ECC.

I see nothing has reached PI from AS2...and i see following error in SeeburgerMonitor.

"Error while parsing AS2 message: DECRYPTION_ERROR # com.seeburger.ediint.edi.EDIMessageException: message decryption failed: failed to decrypt message: while trying to invoke the method org.bouncycastle.asn1.ASN1SequenceParser.readObject() of an object loaded from local variable '<1>'"

Can someone please assist me in resolving this issue..and i dont see any repeat or retry option also in seeburgermonitor to tryout..

Please advise.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error point out that the certificate used in the sender agreement for decryption is incorrect. Check it again.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your reply.

But this is not happening always...once in a while we are getting this error and if they retrigger this message again from sender side..it is going succesful...and certificates seems to be OK...if that is the case all the message should fail right?

please advise

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are correct. If it doesn't happen always, then it is not the problem with the certificate. This now appears related to the threads which are used to connect to the certificate keystore. Did you get this during high load?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

The load is not high....its regular what we get everyday..is there anythig else you want me to check at the AS2 or at the configuration side?

thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The basic AS2 configuration does not require any change. You may check the trace files on server for Seeburger to see if it provides any additional information about the error.

Do you receive this error daily or at some specific time? I suggest you to open an OSS as well.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava