cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax destination country in invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultant,

We would like to know if it's any possibility of changing the tax destination country in invoices, not in the sales order. When we create the sales order, we don't know if we have to change the tax destination country. We know it when the invoice is created.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Inés

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This link may help you :--

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1548753

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

but my question is... can we change the destination country directly in the invoice? I know i can change it in the hip to and in the sales order (field tax destination country) but, can we do anything to be able to change the field in the invoice directly? in the field or in the partner?

Best regards

Inés

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

their is no change to direct change the tax destination country in billing , it depending on you billing to party , it copy from at  customer master only, you can change table levels only,

what is you process , why you change the country at billing level ,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Peculiar query !!!  Why you want to change the destination country in billing ??  Was the cargo redirected to another country ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to change it in the billing because it's when we know that goes to another country. Sometimes we dn't know it when we are creating the sales order. That's the reason...

Inés

Answers (0)