cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where/How to download the service packs 1 to 5 for Crystal Reports XI R2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using Crystal Reports XI R2 - 11.0.0.1282.

I want to update to the Service Pack 6 in order to use Crystal Reports with Windows 7.

I went to the Business Objects Software download page and got the Service Pack 6.

When I install it, it asks me to instal the Services Packs 1 to 5 before updating to the Service Pack 6.

Unfortunately the download center only let me download the Services Packs 4 and 6.

Where can I download the Services Packs 1 to 5?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AndrewBaines
Participant
0 Kudos

The version you show is for Crystal Reports XI R1, not R2. The license key will still work, but you need to download XI R2 first. It was one of those oddities, that XI R1 was still being distributed with Crystal Reports Server XI R2 and Enterprise XI R2 when they were first released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois, 

Please launch the following link to download service packs for CR XI R2 versions.

http://resources.businessobjects.com/support/additional_downloads/service_packs/crystal_reports_en.a...

Regards,

Praveen G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you very much, that's perfect!

Kind regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The advised link does not show any download for the Service Pack 5 - only from 1 to 4.

Is it available at a different address?

Thank you

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

If there is no Service Pack 5 then you can install Service pack 6 on service pack 4.

Thank you,

Saritha

former_member23893
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

I downloaded service pack for CR XI R2 versions from Praveen's link.  I started the installation on SP1 but now that I am trying to install SP2, a message pop ups alerting that I need to install SP1. I restarted my computer few times, but I still encounter this problem...

Could you advise me on this?

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards,

Lyzlinn

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See this blog for details of the install you'll need to do to get to SP6.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Thank you for this information. However, the link you provided is not working for us:

Not Found

The item does not exist. It may have been deleted.

Could you please provide another link ?

Thank you for your assistance,

Best Regards.

Elise

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elise

Apologies for that. In the move to this new platform a lot of the links were broken and I sent you one of those. Here is a correct link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports-for-visual-studio/blog/2011/06/07/where-did-all-the-cry...

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

The following link you advised on the 21.03 is working http://resources.businessobjects.com/support/additional_downloads/service_packs/crystal_reports_en.a...

However the CR XIR2 SP2 Full Build is not available, there is a 404 error.

Can you help with a different link?

Thank you in advance

Francois

former_member183750
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

This question status "Assumed Answered" is an error - wrong click.