Issue in Search Help exit KRED when control step = DISP
Steps in Search Help are
1) SELONE - in this step FM 'DD_SHLP_GET_DIALOG_INFO' is called to populate the internal description of the fields for search help fields in table SHLP_TAB
2) PRESEL1 - in this step the maximum records, internal length, offset attributes of the fields are set
3) PRESEL - in this step a pop-up is displayed for the user to enter the selection criteria.
4) SELECT - in this step based on the selection criteria entered by the user data will be selected to RECORD_TAB internal table based on the selection method specified for the search help
5) DISP - this is the final step before the result list is displayed to the user.
But when I tried to debug in the exit ZF4IF_SHLP_EXIT_KRED for Kred , its just going in debug mode when control step = SELONE and then directly showing the result, but never when control step= DISP
I need to modify the Record_tab internal table based on some condition, when control step = DISP.I am working in R/3 4.7.
Please let me know how to do this?
Thanks & regards