Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc issue

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have question that

can we check all idoc coming inside or going outside from integration engine in IDX5

or  some are bypass  idx5 if yes then how can we do?

Because in our case our customer send idoc to pi system and that idoc is not present in idx5 but message is there in sxmb_moni

and also idoc coming from local sap ecc system ,we can see

so i want to clear this concept plz help me?

thanks

Gagandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Because in our case our customer send idoc to pi system and that idoc is not present in idx5 but message is there in sxmb_moni

the rule is:

- if you use IDOC adapter (sender, reicever) then you can see it in IDX5 so also in SXMB_MONI

- you don't have to use IDOC adapter (and send some idocs directly to PI system but via WE02...)

then you will not see them in SXMB_MONI

- for all other cases where you don't use idoc adapter but somehow send an IDOC

this is not an IDOC message in PI sense so it's not there in IDX5 and will not be there

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

as u can see below there is no sender agreement  and sender channel because of idoc that i know

message come from customer ie EDI via IDOC and in moni we can see that successful message pass to Ecc via proxy and create salesorder

but idoc number which  is in successful message payload in field docnum is not visible in IDX5

How come this possible.

or where i need to check for that?

and also i want to add that

customer send idoc via his PI system to our PI system and is there any possibility that when message(idoc) come from one integration server to another another then it might not shown?

Thanks

Gagandeep

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>customer send idoc via his PI system to our PI system

It is very likely that the customer is using HTTP or XI adapter at their end to send the Idoc-xml. If this is the case, you will not see the message in IDX5. Ask your customer about the protocol being used to send message to your PI system and it will clarify things for you.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You already got the answer from the Michal's third rule. Here the communication is between PI and PI where they dont use idoc adapter and sent through other mechanism.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

Ideally, all IDocs processed by PI's IDoc adapter should be visible in IDX5 I think. Is this IDoc that you are analyzing possibly sent with File adapter, for instance? In such case, I believe it might not be visible in IDX5.

Hope this helps,
Greg