cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10 workflow generation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to create custom workflow in AC 10.0. We have created BRF+ initiator rules, Agent rules with Paths and stages. We have deleted one initiator rule whihc was not relevant to us(custom initiator).

Now when we generate the new version, it is giving error -

MSMP process SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST version IMG Configuration Tables contains errors

Version could not be generated

Also, it gives reference to deleted initiator -

Maintain route mapping for rule 005056A41E8C1ED19CCDB27497FFE045 for process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

No result values defined for used initiator rule 'E/005056A41E8C1ED19CCDB27497FFE045' (of process SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST)

Has someone faced similar issue, please help me on this.

Regards,

Sabita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

Make sure that the old rule is deleted both from the rules list and the Global rules in Maintain Rules tab AND from the Maintain Route Mapping tab. Also, instead of generating the version in MSMP, try to generate the rule in SPRO activity Generate MSMP Process Versions (or tx GRFNMW_GEN_VERSION) where the error message is more detailed.

As a last resort, I would delete the old rule directly in tx GRFNMW_CONFIGURE. But be aware that the maintenance view doesn't have the same dependency controls as MSMP.

Good Luck,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vit for pointing it out, one entry was left in Process Global Rules which was causing the problem.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you confirm how to check the entry for Process Global Rules.

I am having similar issue after configuring BRF+ for HR Triggers for MSMP workflow

Answers (0)