cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with check-in in NW2004s

0 Kudos

Hello,

please, can somebody help me ?

To change the ESS sources, i must check-in the required SC in the Track (CMS), in order to do the ".sca" files must be copied to folder "cms/inbox" . But where can i find the ".sca" files in NW 2004s? The Folder "CMS_CBS/plugins" doesn't exist anymore.

From where i know, what is the right name of the .sca file, e.g. for SAP_BUILDT ?

I have downloaded the file BPERP5ESS06_0-10003288.sca and put it in the folder "cms/inbox", but i can't see it in the check-in tab. In the Track i have added the SC SAP_ESS 600. Whats wrong ?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ron,

in addition to Christophe: BPERP sounds like the business packages (SC BP_ERP5ESS), not the ess "core" (SC SAP_ESS).

Regarding SAP_BUILDT: please note that the packaging of the BUILDT/JEE/JTECHS trio has changed from NW04 to NW04s. For 04s you have to download the individual SCAs. See also note 891223.

Regards,

Marc

0 Kudos

Hello Christophe and Marc,

Thank you for answer the Questions.

I have put the wrong sca file(SC BP_ERP5ESS) in the inbox folder. With the right files now i can make a check-in.

Regards,

Ron

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ron,

Have you followed the procedure as described in the ESS Cookbook for editing ESS components. This document describes how to set up the NWDI for this. It also lists the sca you need etc.

You can find the cookbook attached to the note 872892.

Regards,

Christophe