cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in reading Portal system(pcm.system.ISystems)

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to read all my Portal's system.I followed the following steps,

Step1: Created a library project and added 3 jars (com.sap.portal.ivs.api_landscape_api.jar,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_portalpcm_api.jar,com.sap.portal.pcm.admin.apiservice_api.jar) and added them to public part.

Step2: Created one Portal Application(SDA),added the above as UsedDC and added <property name="ServicesReference" value="knowledgemanagement,com.sap.portal.usermanagement,htmlb,com.sap.portal.pcd.glservice,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_iview,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_landscape,com.sap.portal.pcd.transportapplication,com.sap.portal.runtime.system.clusterinformation,com.sap.portal.ivs.connectorservice,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_dynamicSystemService"/>

to portalapp.xml

Step3:added code to read portal systems(same as this thread)

http://scn.sap.com/message/3788157#3788157

This is working fine. When I tried the same with Webdynpro Java,

I am getting error.Application sap.com/tstsys cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource knowledgemanagement,com.sap.portal.usermanagement;htmlb;com.sap.portal.pcd.glservice,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_iview,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_landscape,com.sap.portal.pcd.transportapplication,com.sap.portal.runtime.system.clusterinformation,com.sap.portal.ivs.connectorservice,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_dynamicSystemService with type application, which is not active on the server.

I have added the reference in Webdynpro references> Service References

PORTAL:sap.com/knowledgemanagement,com.sap.portal.usermanagement;htmlb;com.sap.portal.pcd.glservice,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_iview,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_landscape,com.sap.portal.pcd.transportapplication,com.sap.portal.runtime.system.clusterinformation,com.sap.portal.ivs.connectorservice,com.sap.portal.ivs.api_dynamicSystemService

Where exactly I am wrong?

Error shows references are not active, but when PDK code works fine,I hope issue is with the service reference or its format?

Thaks in advance,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like you added the references as a single string, you should make separate entries in the service references

Nevertheless, as of 7.1 it is no longer allowed to use service references this way; you should add a runtime DC dependency for each required DC

Cheers,

Robin

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin,

I tried with separate reference and I was doubting the same. You give me the info.From which document I will get the information like this?

Also I want to know what the diff between these two?

DummySystemLandscapeWrapperImpl.getAllAliases(); &

ISystemLandscapeWrapper.getAllAliases();

one is old and other is new?

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The info regarding the deprecated references in the Web Dynpro DC properties are actually displayed in NWDS, when adding services references 'the old way'

W.r.t. ISyetemLandscapeWrapper, it seems deprecated according to the API http://help.sap.com/javadocs/nwce/ce71/se/index.html?com/sap/security/api/umap/system/ISystemLandsca...

I don't see any references to DummySystemLandscapeWrapperImpl though, but when clicking in the above link at the iUserMapping links, it mentions "UME integrated dummy system landscape (Duet system)"

Answers (0)