cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not authorized to display Auction in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am implementing Auction scenario in SRM 7.0 & after auction getting public when purchaser click on live auction button java applet launch a pad but finally give a error message like "You are not authorized to display Auction" while i checked role & also authorization object all & refer the note 1593439.

error screen are attached , so pls if anyone can help me to short out this issue pls revert me.

thanks vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SRM7.0 the role SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER should work. Please assign this role... also check organization levels...if u are using any copied role of this...

Ensure role assignment, both in SU01 and Org. Structure.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapati,

FOr SRM 7.0 i think /SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER is the role of ST_purchaser ^& i assigned this both places as you mentioned in your response but i am getting authorization issue. Yet i tried your suggested role SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER but still i am getting same issue.

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting this error even with SAP_ALL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganpathi,

I checked with all the role given below-

/SAPPSSRM/EMPLOYEE

/SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER

/SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER

/Z_SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER_EVAL

SAP_BBP_STAL_BIDDER

SAP_CFX_CFOLDERS_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR

SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR

SAP_CFX_USER

SAP_CFX_USER_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_EC_BBP_BIDDER

SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER

& use the profile SAP_All & S_BTCH

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Kindly check with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles. Still if you are getting this error, then it is not authorization error; there must be some other problem. Then we can explore further possibilities of source of error.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Still if this is not getting solved, please check whether u mentioned any RFC user for RFC destination SRM_LIVE_AUCTION (connection type G) in SM59. The log-on procedure should be "no log-on". Also kindly share what you have maintained for Auction under "Define System Landscape" in the SPRO.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapati,

Thanks you very much for replying , i checked my system & what you mentioned in last reply that is same in my system.

"Define System Landscape" in the SPRO-

SRMLIVEAUC   SRM Auction   SRM_LIVE_AUCTION   SRM_AUC    X    Real time back end validation of FI data.

So, pls if anything wrong maintained pls let me know.

thanks

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

This should be fine. But this is not the point...

Please confirm,

1. Are you getting this error even when SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW assigned to the Purchaser?

2. How you have defined in SM59 for RFC connection SRM_LIVE_AUCTION 

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganapati,

1. Yes , i gave both profile in user account still i am getting this issue.

• SRM Server Technical Basic Settings Define RFC Destinations .

Here i created a connection type HTTP connection for external server and enter the RFC

destination for live auctions SRM_LIVE_AUCTION, the target machine and port number of the

machine on which the Live Auction Cockpit is installed.

• Server Technical Basic Settings Define System Landscape .

Here i entered the destination SRM_LIVE_AUCTION and the system type SRM_AUC. i do not

change the other settings.

& ganapati, i want your help on this ,so, if you want i can share my screen with you on GTM.

pls share me your gmail id why which i can schedule a meeting on GTM.

thanks

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

If you are getting this error even with SAP_ALL/SAP_NEW to the buyer role, the next possibilities could be, the system is giving authorization error for the RFC user. Please ensure that you have given full authorization to the RFC user.

Probably there should not be any issue with port numbers as auction is already getting triggered.

Still if it is not getting solved, try to put external debugger find out what is SY-UNAME.

Now  (with new SCN) you can paste the screenshots in thread itself.... or if you wanted to send mail my mail ID is visible to others in my profile.

-Ganapathhi