cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIX failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using Clix with SAP MDM 5.5 SP04 Patch2 HF2 and get the following error when executing a "cpyArchive" command:

Error: 0x8002000e, File failed a crc check

Anyone had this problem as well?

Thanks,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

cpyArchive creates an .a2a file.

First check if the repository which your are about to archive has any errors.

You can use the repCheck command for this.

If there are any errors, you use repRepair command.

You can also use repCompat to compact the MDM Repository.

Once you do the above steps, you try cpyArchive command.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adhappan,

I have done this steps already, but anyway: I'm still facing the error. Any other hints?

Greetz,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have done this already..

anyways..

Please check if the repsository is unloaded.

Try repairing the repository.

If possible, use MDM Console to connect to the MDM Server, to view the detailed report of the archive process.

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

has your Clix installation the same Build Versions as your server? Please ensure that all of the MDM tools have exactly the same Build Version as the MDM server!

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I thought about this as well, but the issue is, that the MDM Server (and other components) are on the SP04 Patch 2 Hotfix 2, but there is no clix update shipped with this patch level. The latest Clix version (except for Patch 3) is Patch 2 Hotfix 1.... so the "old" clix version might not work with patch2 hotfix2...??

Regards,

Andreas

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

yes, this could be the case. Those "File failed a crc check" messages are usually thrown if there's something wrong with the versioning. Could you report this to SAP in a OSS message?!

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

as the latest version of "P03" is still the one form SP04 P2 HF2, the problem is not solved with the new service pack. So I will raise this as an OSS message..

Thanks & Greetz,

Andreas