Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to 'automatically' resend messages stuck in EOIO Queue

former_member659482
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem:

Sometimes a message is stuck in the EOIO queue (Error State) and the processing of the queue stops. The user has to enter the EOIO sequence monitoring and resend the stuck message manually so that the rest of the messages in the queue gets processed successfully.

Requirement:

Is there any way to automate the process of re sending the stuck message?? Is there any background job that i can run?? Is there any parameter i've to maintain for this??? Is there any way i can schedule the resend on the event of error on a queue???

It would be great if you guys can help me out on this...!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls refer below blog:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1917739

former_member659482
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Solasu,

Thnxx for the link. On going through it, I believe it gives the solution for the queues stuck in SMQ2.

My problem is different. The queue gets stuck only in EOIO monitoring in Runtime work bench and we have to manually intervene to resend the stuck message to restart the queue.

Is there any way to automate this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my experience, there is no automatic way to resend messages from the RWB

Regards,

Krishna

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to develop new Bean on java stack and then schedule it as job on AS Java or other triger mechanism.

To develop Bean please taka a look in your NWA on aii_af_ms_app_ejb jar file messaging.system.MonitorBean. If all sdn blogs will migrate i will send you link.

BR

Maceiej

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule report RSQIWKEX to restart the stuck messages.

Thanks,

Prasanthi