cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Integration with BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I would like to know if GRC 10 supports integration with BI .

As per note 1667517 - GRC AC 10 Integration with BI  it doesnot support .

What I wanted to know is if only integration to BI for reporting is not supported or user provisioning is also not supported as of now ?

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

I have connected up some BW systems to the GRC 10.0 system and I have no problems with assigning roles or creating a new user account on the BW target system via Access Request Management. I have found that all the Access Control capabilities are working fine on the BW systems.

As for BW report content, as that note mentions, SAP have not provided any out of the box integrated reports to BW etc, but given the content is now ABAP based, with a support of a good developer and BW report guru, custom content is probably possible to be created, but I have not personally gone through this myself yet.

All the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Do you know if the BOBJ roles for BW are supported for provisioning through GRC AC10? I have a client that is interested in the BW integration with not only the ABAP based access but also the provisioning of BOBJ access roles as well.

Please let me know if you have any experience or guides for reference.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Could you give me an advice about GRC AC and BW integration? I mean integration for using the GRC AC to control and view the access violations in BW.

Is it possible to integrate GRC AC 10.1 and BW? Is this scenario sufficient for demonstration of main functionality of GRC AC 10.1 on the client?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushal,kevin and Ajesh .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

User provisioning is supported to the BW system like any other abap system.

For reporting the BW system should be on 7.02 with BI content BW 7.06. This is mininum requirement.

For more details you can check the following SDN Doc.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0024bb74-4d4e-2e10-82ad-ff2ccb79a...

Seems the note you have mentioned is not yet released. I could not open it.

Regards,

Ajesh.