cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.0 - Automatic Key Risk Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to implement an automatic KRI for a risk.

I have already set up the kri template, the kri implementation (tested connector and script and worked right), the kri instantiation in a risk (tested instance and it worked right) with dayly frequence and associated a business rule to it. The problem is that the automatic kri is not being triggered and no values are feeding the kri. We are not having any issues with manual kri, they work perfect.

So, do we have to perform something else in customizing, appart from creating the script and connection? Maybe create a job for running a certain report to get values updated? In this case, which report?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chema,

Sorry for the delayed reply. So your issue might have been resolved by this time. If not please reply with few details as below, so that I may be able to help you.You have mentioned that, "The problem is that the automatic kri is not being triggered and no values are feeding the kri. We are not having any issues with manual kri, they work perfect."

1) Have you executed the report 'GRRM_KRI_RUNTIME' to trigger the KRI.

2) If you have executed the report and still its not triggering, which version of GRC RM you are using with SP.

Best Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have the same problem as

Answers (0)