cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trex integration with PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have integrated Trex with our PI server and was working fine. Recently our Integration engine component got de-activated and when we are trying to re activate throwing the following exception.

An error occurred: Class: com.sap.aii.rwb.web.trex.CentralTrexException : Message: CentralTrexException in Method: CentralTrexManager: activateIndex( String )Failed to activate Trex service. Message: Class: com.sap.aii.rwb.web.trex.CentralTrexException : Message: TrexException in Method: CentralTrexManager: activateIndex( String ). Failed to activate the Trex service. Message: TREX server error: code '6.021' text 'QueueExists;index=xi_msg:is.01.xxxxxx,location=n'. Message type: E. Message number: 011. Message id: XMS_MONI.

Appreciate any help on this.

Regards,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry confused. What do you mean by intergration engine component deactivated?  And where are you trying to activate it? If the issue is with with trex check the tcode trex_admin. Then check the logs.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I appreciate your reply. This has to be activated from the runtime workbench of PI. When you login to RWB of PI you can find Index administration to activate it.

Regards,

Krishna.

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

It looks to me like activation involves the creation of a queue on the TREX side.  I would suggest logging onto the TREX admin console and deleting the PI queue and trying again.  Deleting the queue does not delete the index.  If the problem occurs after deleting the queue I would also delete the index.

Best regards,
Duncan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duncan.

Thanks for your reply.

Just worked fine, after deleting the queue in the TREX ADMIN Console.

Best Regards.

Osvaldo Dias Ferreira