cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Oracle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like the advice on how present to client why they should move over to SAP, and best practice.

As one of the case studies really brings SAP to it's knees, by giving the TCO facts.

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/analystreports/ enterprise-application/nucleus-sap-jde-162226.pdf

...giving that client is Bank, can they benefit from performance , no DB bottlenecks, reporting on mobile devices, if they chose SAP. I found on Oracle/SAP wiki some good points but would like to get second opinion.

Thanks

tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

this is an interessting case study. However it is some specific setup for a different industry. SAP for a bank is some completely different topic. Normally the companies decide based on functionality and are happy if some standard software covers 90% of their requirements (plus allows decent coding for the rest). TCO calculations are only secondary criteria. Normally they know what standard software the competition uses and whether they are satisfied with it. Let the SAP marketing staff do their part of convincing, I believe Oracle marketing will do theirs.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (0)